The Furman ASD-120 2.0 sequencing power distributor means all the difference for touring PA systems, on-location film, video shoots and mobile recording facilities. The ASD-120 2.0 features six delay banks with adjustable delay of up to seven-minute intervals between banks, providing you with complete control over how AC power is distributed to your system. Safeguard your gear and speakers with the Furman ASD-120 2.0 sequencing power distributor.
Use multiple ASD-120 2.0s in combination since the sequence control signals are also located on the rear panel, one or more ASD-120 2.0s can be installed in remote locations and operated via low-voltage control wiring. The sequence control signals can also drive Powerports, MiniPorts, PS-PRO and PS-8-R Power Sequencers, or any other circuits that need to know when their particular delay time has elapsed.
The ASD-120 2.0 can handle up to 120 amps of incoming power, distributing it to six 20-amp, 120-volt circuits. Each circuit has a front-panel status indicator that lights up when it's turned on and a 20-amp duplex outlet on the rear panel.
Elimate that dreaded "pop" when power up your system and speakers by protecting your valuable equipment with the Furman ASD-120 2.0
- 6 delay banks with adjustable delay intervals of up to 7 minutes (maximum sequence time of 35 minutes)
- 20-amp, 120-volt AC-sequenced power distributor and controller
- 3-position switch allows each circuit to be part of the power sequencing, or to be switched on/off independently
- Front-panel status power LED, bypass switch, and circuit breaker for each delay bank
- Sequence unit on or off from the front panel or by remote switch
- Remote interface with an isolated 12VDC, 250mA power source for external secondary applications
- Front-panel key switch and anti-tamper DIP cover for security
- Signal level relay contacts for controlling and sequencing other units
- Force off control for emergency shutdown
- Rugged 2U chassis
6 x 20A, 120V
|Maximum Output Current
20A (per circuit)
2, 4, 8-pin Euroblock remote connectors