Drive the sound loud and clear with the Eris E7 XT studio monitors while having versatility to tune the monitor to your specific environment. The E7 XT 2-way near field active studio monitors offer an exceedingly wide sweet spot, and when it comes to connections this monitor offers RCA, 1/4" TRS, and XLR jacks.
The Eris E7 XT provides a 6.5" composite woofer and a 1.25" silk-dome tweeter, through which you can push up to 104 dB of sound. This is about 20 dB more than the recommended standard of 83 dB SPL for studio work, so you're more than covered when it comes to volume.
Tailor your E7 XT monitors to your specific room featuring a gain knob, mid-frequency and high-frequency trim controls make compensating for your room’s deficiencies easy. You also get a low-cut highpass filter for subwoofer integration and an Acoustic Space control for taming the boundary issues that will inevitably arise if you place the Eris E7 XT in a corner or near a wall.
- 6.6" woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25" silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100 x 60° EBM waveguide
- Ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space Filter)
- 130W Class-AB biamplification drives up to 104 dB of sound
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection
Including Studio One Prime DAW software and Studio Magic plug-in suite